Montana Whole Health offers the following programs to best fit the needs of each patient:
- Better Health for Kids – for chronic or recurring health problems in children
- Better Health for Adults – for chronic or recurring health problems in adults
- Montana Whole Kids – preventive care for children
- Montana Whole Moms & Dads – for young and aspiring families, including fertility and postpartum care
Visits every 2-6 weeks. Dr. Krumbeck offers a safe, gentle approach – personalizing treatment in collaboration with you and your child. Dr. Krumbeck believes that one-size-fits-all treatment is rarely effective, and can sometimes lead to more problems down the road. She finds that natural remedies that treat the whole person – though they may take longer – can often lead to restoration of health and permanent cure.
Well versed in conventional medicine, Dr. Krumbeck also works in cooperation with your child’s pediatrician or medical specialist. In addition to providing treatment, she takes time to explain your child’s diagnosis and will help you navigate the complex medical system.
- Common concerns in infancy: colic, reflux, failure to thrive
- Eczema, acne, diaper rash, ringworm, warts and other skin conditions
- Sleep problems, bed wetting, nightmares and night terrors
- Chronic or recurrent ear infections
- Frequent colds/illnesses
- Allergies and hay fever
- Growing pains
- Tummy troubles: belly aches, constipation, diarrhea, soiling
- Celiac disease, cystic fibrosis, lactose intolerance, and food allergies
- Growth problems
- ADHD and other behavior problems
- Anxiety, depression, childhood stress, bullying, PTSD, separation anxiety, eating disorders
- Bone and joint problems: Osgood Schlatter, Legg-Calve-Perthes disease, SCFE, Sever’s disease, scoliosis, tendinitis, shin splints, sports injuries, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis and others…
- Childhood cancer
Visits every 3-6 weeks. The Better Health for Adults program is designed continually improve the health of patients who suffer from chronic disease. Dr. Krumbeck also works with patients who have health problems that have been unexplained by conventional medical care.
Dr. Krumbeck believes that the answer to chronic disease is not the removal of symptoms, but the addition of health. Though it may take longer, addressing the root cause of the problem and optimizing the body’s normal physiologic processes can often allow for reversal of chronic disease. Dr. Krumbeck works with patients long after the disappearance of their symptoms, to optimize health and continually improve their well-being. She also addresses the emotional and spiritual aspects of her patient’s health.
Dr. Krumbeck combines conventional medical care with natural, alternative medicine to give her patients the best possible healthcare. If needed, she works in cooperation with your primary care provider or medical specialist to address all aspects of your health.
Visits seasonally (4 times per year) from newborn to 2 years of age, then annually. Children can be enrolled in the Better Health for Kids program simultaneously, and are welcome to come in any time for acute conditions (ear infections, illnesses, bumps/bruises, etc).
The Montana Whole Kids program is designed to optimize health for children and prevent the development of chronic disease as they become adults. Dr. Krumbeck knows that the foundation of good health begins in childhood, and that the best gift you could give your children is a lifetime of wellness. At these visits we will discuss nutrition, vaccinations, how to prevent common illnesses, developmental milestones, and what to expect in the months or year to come. Bring your questions to these visits and we will discuss your concerns in depth.
Natural conception care – Dr. Krumbeck provides drugless natural fertility methods to help you achieve your goal of establishing a healthy pregnancy. Preconception care is comprehensive, individualized and tailored to your health concerns and your time frame. Dr. Krumbeck works with both partners to optimize nutrition, lifestyle, environment and emotional health. She uses effective natural remedies to balance hormones and prepare your body for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
- Uterine fibroids
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Luteal phase defect
- Anovulation or amenorrhea
- Premature Ovarian Failure (POF)
- Stress and infertility
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Pelvic adhesions and blocked fallopian tubes
- Advanced maternal age
IVF Support Program - Dr. Krumbeck provides support for women using IVF or IUI to achieve pregnancy. Using natural methods with IVF and IUI can increase the chance of successful conception and maintenance of your pregnancy. Dr. Krumbeck will work with both partners to reduce stress, optimize health and search for overlooked fertility factors.
Postpartum care – From Mom to Mom – Dr. Krumbeck understands the needs of postpartum women. Dr. Krumbeck provides natural solutions to postpartum conditions, using gentle treatments that are safe for nursing mothers. She offers a caring ear and compassionate voice to discuss your concerns in a non-judgmental environment. Dr. Krumbeck can see you and your child during the same visit.
- Postpartum depression
- Sleep loss
- Postpartum anxiety/postpartum OCD
- Lactation support, including insufficient supply
- Weight gain/weight loss support
- Post pregnancy aches/pains, including back-aches, joint misalignments, pelvic pain and more
- Libido problems