Individualized care at Montana Whole Health means your treatment plan is crafted for your body and your health. Healthcare plans are designed to continually improve the health of patients who suffer from chronic disease. We also work with patients who have health problems that have been unexplained by conventional medical care.
Care from a physician who listens.
At Montana Whole Health you may experience healthcare like you’ve never seen before – a physician who listens, who values your time and works alongside you to continually improve your health. This is not illness care, this is health care.
Working to address the root cause of the problem.
At Montana Whole Health we believe that the answer to chronic disease is not the removal of symptoms, but the addition of health. Though it may take longer, addressing the root cause of the problem and optimizing the body’s normal physiologic processes can often allow for reversal of chronic disease. We work with patients long after the disappearance of their symptoms, to optimize health and continually improve their well-being. We also address the emotional and spiritual aspects of our patient’s health.
Combining conventional medical care with natural, alternative medicine gives our patients the best possible healthcare. If needed, your naturopathic doctor will work in cooperation with your primary care provider or medical specialist to address all aspects of your health.
“I find that one-size-fits-all treatment is rarely effective. This is why I take extra time to listen carefully so we can uncover the underlying cause.”
- Postpartum mood disorders (postpartum anxiety, depression, OCD, and more)
- Infertility (both male and female infertility, as well as unexplained infertility)
- Autoimmune disease
- Unexplained fatigue or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/SEIS
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis)
- Celiac disease
- Eczema and urticaria (chronic hives)
- Post-birth-control syndrome
- Hormonal imbalances, including postpartum hormone changes
- Thyroid disease, including subclinical hypothyroid and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Chronic stress
- Chronic or frequent illnesses, including EBV, CMV, HHV-6, HSV or other recurrent colds
- Migraines and tension headaches
- Digestive complaints including Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Disorder, Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), colitis, food sensitivities, celiac disease and more.
- Hormonal issues, including menopausal symptoms, post-birth-control-pill syndrome, hormonal imbalances (estrogen dominance, progesterone deficiencies, etc), postpartum hormone changes.
- Migraines, tension headaches